Lots of CPU going in Channel.write() (Yourkit profile attached)

Markus DE HL7975 at gmx.de
Mon Sep 21 03:45:46 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm currently working on a small http push server and also experiencing
heavy load when sending small messages (about 80bytes per second) to > 10k
users. The CPU usage goes up to 100%. However ram usage is really really
low, but that doesnt help, if my CPU goes crazy.

I'm going to attach a profile during the week.

Thanks Trustin and keep up the good work!