Handling upstream and timer events

Michael McGrady mmcgrady at topiatechnology.com
Wed Sep 30 11:32:07 EDT 2009

If you can do it, I personally always prefer your second (2)
alternative.  However, you do not supply enough information to really
tell what is involved.  We know that you have incoming message events
from clients and events from a timer.  What their relationship is has
not been specified.  Knowing that is critical to crafting any solution.

Could you let us know the relationship?

MG