Flex AMF Message Support

rramirez rramirez.misc at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 13:16:59 EDT 2010

UPDATE 2: I was able to find a solution to the problem by reading the javadoc
for StringEncoder.  I followed the instructions I found there.  I ended up
having to add the nul character to the end of the string...now it works
great with the netty client tester I created.  I was just wondering if there
is a better way of passing strings without setting limits on the size of the
frame and/or having to add a delimiter, or is this just the way things are
done in general when exchanging string data regardless of whether you are
using netty or not?