Parsing HTTP POST form data?

"이희승 (Trustin Lee)" trustin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 04:22:46 EDT 2010

Hi Brendt,

I'm currently working on Netty in my spare time rather than in full time
unfortunately.  Unless the situation changes, it will take some time
until the branch is merged.  However, personally, I have a plan to merge
it into the trunk (4.0.0.Alpha1) before it's released.

Thanks for your patience,
Trustin

--
what we call human nature in actuality is human habit
http://gleamynode.net/