Patch update: netty-242

"Trustin Lee (이희승)" trustin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 07:06:01 EST 2010

Hello Ron,

I am very sorry for the late response in spite of your effort and
contribution to the community.

Does JIRA still fail?  In such a case, you can use the Nabble forum at
http://jboss.org/netty/community.html to attach that patch.  You can
also send it to me - I will attach it to JIRA somehow.

Thanks for your patience.