UDP - NotYetConnectedException

fps fred.soulier.ml at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 04:52:02 EST 2010

Trustin Lee wrote:

> You mean Channel.write(Object, SocketAddress) does not work with an
> unconnected datagram channel?  Could you let me know how to reproduce
> that problem?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Trustin

Hi Trustin

I was using
   e.getChannel().write(mymessage, e.getRemoteAddress());
(where e is a MessageEvent ) and that didn't seem to work...

I've now added quite a bit of code since using Channel.write(Object,
SocketAddress) so I need to ensure I still have the problem if I revert the
code and then package something to you that shows the problem.
That could take a little while but I'll try.

Fred