HttpTunnelingServerChannelFactory ??

Iain McGinniss iainmcgin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 17:09:49 EST 2010

I'm not sure what the ETA is. Trustin still has a few concerns that were to
be address, and it does not seem as though anyone else is likely to pick up
this piece of work. I've been busy doing other things for a month or so, but
I'd really like to push this process along if I can as it's necessary for
this to be part of an official release of netty before we can use it in
JXTA.

Ron, I'll also respond to your comments in the JIRA issue as soon as I can,
I need to take a look at gnu httptunnel myself before I can give an informed
response.

Iain