SSL client certificate authentication

"Trustin Lee (이희승)" trustin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 07:09:19 EST 2010

Hi folks,

Finally.. I've just added some instruction on how to implement client
certificate authentication with Netty in the SecureChat example.  It's
basically about configuring SSLEngine and SSLContext properly.  I
confirmed that the dummy trust manager's checkClientTrusted() is called
during handshake and the SSL session is established successfully by
making trivial changes on the SecureChat example, just like an ordinary
SSL application.

Please refer to SecureChatSslContextFactory for the detail:

    http://is.gd/6ZGyx

The xref of the latest source code will be published when the next
milestone is released.  Meanwhile, please use fisheye to browse the
latest SecureChat source code.

HTH,
what we call human nature in actuality is human habit
http://gleamynode.net/