increasing memory usage

"Trustin Lee (이희승)" trustin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 06:53:19 EST 2010

Oh, that's too bad.  Then could you post the heap dump file?  You can
configure your VM to generate heap dump on OutOfMemoryError:

    -XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError

For more information on generating heap dump, read this article:

    http://blogs.sun.com/alanb/entry/heap_dumps_are_back_with

I would still recommend to decrease the max heap size so that you can
get OOME sooner so that heap dump is generated sooner.