ChannelBuffer to byte array

"Trustin Lee (이희승)" trustin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 04:50:15 EST 2010

Hi Shay,

I think it is safe even if you do not copy the content of the array if
the happens-before condition meets.  For example, this is safe:

Thread A:

    sharedByteArray[0] = 1;
    taskQueue.offer(something);

Thread B:

    taskQueue.poll(); // get something
    assert sharedByteArray[0] == 1;

For more information, read this article:

    http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/library/j-jtp03304/

HTH,
Trustin