"Long running" handlers

infectedrhytms infectedrhythms at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 8 08:23:17 EST 2010

Ah if you put it that way, then I'm ok! The business handler always does the
same thing. It doesn't differenciate between the messages that come through.
In fact all message are the same and have a unique a identifier within them
and the C++ client (A Server itself) sorts out the responses and gives it to
the right client. Bassically, I'm writting a simulator to simulate an old
bank protocol which uses one connection per client.