Memory Leak

Enno Shioji eshioji at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 18:56:51 EDT 2010

+1 to add a warning about this to
ReadTimeoutHandler/WriteTimeoutHandler/HashedWheelTimer Javadocs. I
almost did the same thing.. Something similar to that in
ExecutionHandler (3.2.0) would be great.
(  <b>timer, // Must be shared</b> )

I think we newbie tend to copy and paste whatever example is given in
Javadoc, so it would be nice to have a warning right there.