bootstrap.setOption("child.<parameter>", value) vs. bootstrap.setOption("<parameter>", value)

Squigly squigly at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 11:46:37 EDT 2010

I'm sorry, let me rephrase:
The "father" in itself has no meaning for tcpnodelay or recieveBuffer or
anything else, as it's not actually representing an active connection, It's
the child connection that actually uses those parameters, so,
what exactly would be the diff if I'll set tcpnodelay on the child, and not
on the father?
what effect would I have to put X receiveBuffer on the father, and Y on the
child?