jvm crash OutOfMemoryException

infectedrhytms infectedrhythms at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 24 01:41:20 EDT 2010

Ah ok thanks for the reply... I read it, but sometimes you just trust the
people also! Especially when you try to figure out things.

http://n2.nabble.com/Long-running-handlers-tp4677280ef685743.html

In my original thread some one suggested to...

pipeline.addlast("handler", new ExecutionHandler(memoryAwareExecutor)) and
he specifically said not to share the executor, not the actual handler. So
basically the whole thing has to not be shared...

Plus I admit hunting for these kind of things in Java doc isn't always the
easiest.