Servlet adapter and Netty

"Trustin Lee (이희승)" trustin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 01:51:51 EDT 2010

There's no such thing for Netty at the moment, but some people including
you did request it from time to time.  It will be fun to write one and
I'd love to include it into the official distribution - any volunteers? :)

Trustin

--
what we call human nature in actuality is human habit
http://gleamynode.net/