is netty suitable for multi language client to server streaming?

"Trustin Lee (이희승)" trustin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 01:28:22 EDT 2010

Sure.  You can write any TCP / UDP applications with Netty.  The
implementation should be interoperable with an application written in
any language, assuming that you did not use a language-dependent
serialization scheme such as Java object serialization.

--
what we call human nature in actuality is human habit
http://gleamynode.net/