SSLException in SslHandler; based on SecureChat example

nollie jon_whitmore at sra.com
Thu Mar 25 11:20:03 EDT 2010

> You have to recompile your code with 3.2.0.Beta1.

Whoops.  I'm getting too used to letting IDEA doing everything for me ...

Mac OS X 10.5.8 (moving to Snow Leopard soon)
2.53 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
JDK 1.5.0_20
orange ethernet cord

I'm usually running my client and server from a unit test in IDEA.  I think
switching libraries and not invalidating IDEA's cache(s) lead to problems.
>From the command line, you called it:  I compiled with the wrong library as
well :(  I plan to post again after I tweak my build script.

 Jon