About IdleStateAwareChannelHandler

William Anthony weiliangcdt at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 00:45:49 EDT 2010

Hi, I'm little confused with the project I'm working on. It's using
IdleStateAwareChannelHandler as server handler. I've attached test case
files. Please try using 3 or more client to test with.

The result should be every client connected will be pinged and reply.
The fact is :
- there was a quite long delay for the client to be pinged after it's
connected.
- sometimes disconnected client will triggers others for disconnect too, or
even stuck --not pinged any more, and when the client is disconnected at
client side, server side still reported that this client is still connected.

Could someone point me out the solution, maybe I did mistake in my code.
Thanks.

src.zip