Using getAttachment from ChannelFuture

jsia24 jsia18 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 08:54:46 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm creating a comet server so what I did is to store the HTTPRequests in a
concurrent hash map, however I need to track if a request timed out or
failed due to user closing the browser or any other causes,  I implemented
operationComplete however it passes an argument future, so when someone
requests I should setAttachment to the http request so I can monitor later
which connection I should remove from the hash map when it fails, how do I
access getAttachment method from ChannelFuture?  Did I do the correct way to
track if the HTTP connection fails (operationComplete) ?

Thanks
Jason