OutOfMemoryError - unable to create new native thread

"이희승 (Trustin Lee)" trustin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 04:49:01 EST 2010

I see. The current Netty implementation has a problem in your case
because Netty creates a thread per listen port.  Fair amount of
modification is required to fix this issue.  If you are interested,
please take a look into NioServerSocketPipelineSink.  Let me list it
into my to-do list so that it's fixed in 4.0.

--
Trustin Lee - http://gleamynode.net/