Netty moves its source code repository to GitHub.com.

"이희승 (Trustin Lee)" trustin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 20:32:34 EST 2010

Hi folks,

I'm pleased to announce that the Netty project moved its source code to
GitHub.com:

    https://github.com/netty/

More exciting news is that Frederic's HttpPost and TrafficAndIpFilter
branch have been merged to master (4.0).  Please feel free to clone it
and give it a try.

Iain's new HTTP tunneling transport is being hosted at BitBucket.org,
but he will move to GitHub and replace the old HTTP tunneling transport
with his new one soon.

What's remaining in the SVN repository are the benchmark and bayeux
subproject which are inactive at the moment.  Let me move them to
another git repository when there is enough demand.

Please free free to fork, patch, and ask for a pull!

Cheers

-- Trustin Lee - http://gleamynode.net/