ANN: FIX Protocol on top of netty

rezaginting at gmail.com rezaginting at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 04:15:02 EST 2010

Good jobs..
I need this..
Thanks..
Reza ginting
------Original Message------
From: falconair
Sender: netty-users-bounces at lists.jboss.org
To: netty-users at lists.jboss.org
ReplyTo: Netty Users
Subject: ANN: FIX Protocol on top of netty
Sent: Nov 23, 2010 11:52

Hi all,
I just pushed my FIX (financial information exchange) protocol
implementation to https://github.com/falconair/lowlevelfix

This is basically a code dump of some code I've had on my disk for a while.
It is not much more than a few handlers for netty.  Programmers who are
looking to build FIX protocol processors using netty will most definitely
benefit from the code there.

No guarantees of correct/clean logic yet :)  No documentation, so if you
don't know anything about FIX or netty, you will not get much out of it.  If
you are ambitious, check out some of the tests.

Contributions (code, critique, etc.) welcome.