sslHandler hangs/throws NoSuchElementException

bhaswanth88 bhaswanth88 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 22:05:17 EST 2010

Hi,
   I'm facing a problem in using SslHandler .I have created a framework for
all our internal use of product .the frameworks is working excellent with
SslHandler .But when i add SslHandler to the pipeline .It is behaving weird
.
My situation : running junit test cases with
  1.creating and making server service up.
  2.creating client with multiple channels between client and server(one
server object thread for each client) .
  3.each channel pipeline has
SslHandler,ObjectEncoder,ObjectDecoder,BlockingReadHandler.
  4.closing all the channels from client.
  5.destroying the server thread.

each junit test follows this ..but there are so many test cases with
different pipeline handlers.like adding compression and some thing else too.

Here the issue is when execute on desktop of config Core2duo at
2.80GHz,2.79GHz
(windows 7) its running absolutely fine ,but if i run on laptop of config
Core i3 at 2.27GHz,2.26GHz(windows 7) its hanging at sslHandler.Handshake()
.this method is not returning ,the same code if i run on laptop of config
Core Duo at 1.66GHz,1.31GHz
(windows XP) it doesnt hang but throws an  NoSuchElementFound exception and
gives me a null channel/closed channel finally.

Can anyone please help me with this ? im stuck with this for sometime .