[resteasy-dev] Dependencies in RESTEasy-client

Martin Stefanko mstefank at redhat.com
Mon Jul 4 06:56:36 EDT 2016

Hi Alessio,

as for discussion with Marek, we think the best way would be to omit the
new module and add the provider dependencies into the resteasy-client.
There is no need for new module as we can use one that is already in the
project.

Martin Stefanko

Associate Software Engineer
JBoss Sustaining Engineering Team