[resteasy-dev] README.md update 3.1.0

Marek Kopecky mkopecky at redhat.com
Thu Jul 21 02:56:06 EDT 2016

Hi Rebecca,

jira for this has been created already, see:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/RESTEASY-1426

Speaking of wiki, there are two links to some tutorials on
https://developer.jboss.org. Content like that may be directly in
RESTEasy documentation (
http://docs.jboss.org/resteasy/docs/3.0.17.Final/userguide/ ).

But I really like list of links to external articles about
JAX-RS/RESTEasy in wiki. Unfortunately, this list is not up to date. It
would be great to keep this list, so everyone could add new articles to
this wiki page. But I don't have permission to edit this page.

Marek