[resteasy-dev] Document: Upgrading from Resteasy 2 to Resteasy 3

Jim Ma ema at redhat.com
Mon Jul 25 05:43:24 EDT 2016

This is well written and very informative.I finally found the time to
focus on reading and studying this last week, so comment here a bit late.

There are some deprecated exceptions and replaced with new jaxrs 2.0
exceptions , do we need to add them to misc section ?

org.jboss.resteasy.spi.ForbiddenException ->javax.ws.rs.ForbiddenException
org.jboss.resteasy.spi.UnauthorizedException->javax.ws.rs.NotAuthorizedException
org.jboss.resteasy.spi.UnsupportedMediaTypeException->javax.ws.rs.NotSupportedException

Cheers,
Jim