[resteasy-dev] Resteasy integration testsuite

Katerina Novotna kanovotn at redhat.com
Thu May 5 10:11:48 EDT 2016

Hi all,

Current integration tests in resteasy are distributed between many modules and most of them are not using Wildfly (mostly TJWS).
We have created integration testsuite based on resteasy upstream tests which runs on Wildfly/EAP.

The proposal is following:
* join integration testsuite into resteasy upstream repository (as separate module):

> Ideally, every test that is meant to be run before a PR should be part
> of the project build, perhaps not triggered by default but still you
> could activate it with a maven profile.

* clean the duplicated tests - tests running on tjws, tests in arquillian module which are covered by integration tests against WF 8.

For sure it will take time to merge all the current tests.

Let us know any thoughts.

-- Katka