[resteasy-dev] Add RESTEasy-WADL into Wildfly

Rostislav Svoboda rsvoboda at redhat.com
Tue May 10 05:51:06 EDT 2016

Hi Weinan.

How much work will have to be done in RESTEasy codebase ? From my perspective new features shouldn't be introduced in micro release. If this will be about changes in WF and WF-CORE codebase to expose existing resteasy-wadl module ++ some bug fixes in resteasy-wadl related to integration it's completely fine to do it in micro release.

What's the priority of this task versus planned project cleanup / reorganization ?

Thank you.
Rostislav