[resteasy-dev] Future dev plan

Ron Sigal rsigal at redhat.com
Fri May 13 13:16:52 EDT 2016

On 05/13/2016 08:16 AM, Weinan Li wrote:
> --
> Weinan Li / JBoss
>
>> On May 13, 2016, at 5:18 PM, Alessio Soldano <asoldano at redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>> Yes, I expected this situation to be a consequence of having carried over stuff from former releases. I just want to clean up things a bit and have a clear and reasonable set of issues assigned to the next release.
>> I agree with Ron on the "Fix Version" having to be set only if we really believe a jira will we worked for that version. Otherwise simply clean up the field (perhaps set by the reporter).
>> Next sub-task is to decide how to deal with the "Wanted but unscheduled" version.
> I don't use it much. Maybe we can just leave the 'Fix Version' blank for such kind of issues :-)
>
> Not sure whether Ron uses it or not.

I didn't think I did, but I see that I created one of the current
"Wanted but unscheduled" issues. I just remove that, which leaves 7.
Yeah, I don't see the point of having it. And if you went looking for
issues with a blank Fix Version, they would be hidden.

I vote for getting rid of it.

--
My company's smarter than your company (unless you work for Red Hat)