[resteasy-dev] Magnolia

Ron Sigal rsigal at redhat.com
Mon May 23 19:40:11 EDT 2016

I've just released an updated Magnolia page. The announcement on the
front page says

>           Announcement:Resteasy 3.0.17.Final is available
>           <http://resteasy.jboss.org/#>
>
> Release 3.0.17.Final is a maintenance release, with over 30 bug fixes
> plus a handful of enhancements. It is also the last in the 3.0.x
> series of releases, prior to a reorganization of the Resteasy codebase
> that will result in 3.1.0.Final. In 3.1.0.Final, there will some
> changes to look for:
>
>   * Released jars will target Java 8.
>   * Currently deprecated classes will be removed.
>
> Note that new development will take place on the master branch at
> github. There will be no further updates of the 3.0.x generation,
> other than possible critical bug fixes.

Let me know if you think I should change the wording anywhere.

I've also made a couple of corrections. For example, I noticed that
somewhere, probably the Build page, we still referenced Subversion. :-[

-Ron

--
My company's smarter than your company (unless you work for Red Hat)