[resteasy-dev] @RunAsClient in Arquillian tests [was: Remove top jaxrs dir in upstream]

Alessio Soldano asoldano at redhat.com
Tue May 24 16:13:49 EDT 2016

Il 24/05/2016 21:26, Alessio Soldano ha scritto:
> Btw, Travis also successfully passed the tests below, even if it later
> failed on a different one. I've restarted the build there.
While having a look at the test that's failing on Travis and passing
here, I noticed that most of the arquillian tests in the testsuite are
missing the @RunAsClient annotation even if they clearly look like
client tests. Is that on purpose or a mistake? I've also found warnings
on that in the logs, so I'm guessing this could be related to the
failures on travis... (the arquillian tests are not included in travis
profile without my PR)

Cheers
Alessio

--