[resteasy-dev] resteasy jax-rs fail fast on entity validation exception

Rebecca Searls rsearls at redhat.com
Wed Oct 25 14:31:44 EDT 2017

I've reviewed the code.  I do not find that a method with a validation
error is called.  The validation error is thrown.  It is captured[1] and
returned to the caller in the Response object as an HTTP 400 error.[2]

[1]
https://github.com/resteasy/Resteasy/blob/master/resteasy-jaxrs/src/main/java/org/jboss/resteasy/core/ResourceMethodInvoker.java#344
[2]
https://github.com/resteasy/Resteasy/blob/master/resteasy-jaxrs/src/main/java/org/jboss/resteasy/core/ResourceMethodInvoker.java#191