[resteasy-dev] removing resteasy build profile resteasy-dependencies-eap

Alessio Soldano asoldano at redhat.com
Fri Dec 13 18:01:32 EST 2019

Hi Rebecca,
Katerina worked on this, but she might not be around these days, so I'm
copying Marek who should be able to express the reasons that led to that
profile.
We might even consider keeping the profile in 3.x branch only if it's
needed there only.
Cheers

On Fri, Dec 13, 2019 at 4:49 PM Rebecca Searls <rsearls at redhat.com> wrote:

> In resteasy 3.1.0.Final build profile "resteasy-dependencies-eap"
> was introduced in the root project pom file.  Git history shows it
> was added 11/8/16 for RESTEASY-1536.  This profile declares a dependency
> on org.jboss.resteasy.test.eap:resteasy-dependencies-eap:pom:1.0.0.
> This archive has not been version updated since its introduction in
> 11/8/16.
> This profile does not reference archives, resteasy-reactor,
> resteasy-client-reactor-netty,
> and resteasy-client-vertx.
>
> This profile appears to be obsolete.  I am preparing to remove it.
> Is anyone using this profile?  Is there any reason to keep it?

Alessio Soldano

Associate Manager, Software Engineering

Red Hat <https://www.redhat.com>
<https://www.redhat.com>