jQuery.js conflict between RF 4.5 and 5.0

Lukáš Fryč lukas.fryc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 15:33:53 EST 2013

We can achieve precise ordering as suggested in the post:

* load jquery-1.9
* load plugins that depends on jquery-1.9
* load jquery-2.x
* load plugins that depends on jquery-2.x

We would need to find out how to hook into process of ordering
@ResourceDependencies.

I think custom renderer for <h:outputScript/stylesheet could help here.
We already had some discussions at https://issues.jboss.org/browse/RF-12537.
This area is little bit under-specified though.

Cheers,

~ Lukas