RichFaces on JRE 1.6

Pavol Pitoňák ppitonak at redhat.com
Tue Sep 30 05:31:44 EDT 2014

Hi Brian,

we had a JIRA for this [1] which was resolved in 4.5.0.Beta2. As I wrote in a comment to this issue, we have a Jenkins job [2] (VPN required) building RF with Oracle JDK and OpenJDK, both in versions 6, 7, and 8. Unit tests pass on all versions of JDK but we are not able to run functional tests on JDK 6 so the job runs only unit tests for now.

We need to investigate why it doesn't run on JDK 6 - looks like a bug in Arquillian PhantomJS driver.

Regards,
Pavol

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/RF-13781 Enable RichFaces to be built with the jdk6
[2] https://jenkins.mw.lab.eng.bos.redhat.com/hudson/view/RichFaces/view/4.5/job/richfaces-4.5-ftest-jdk-matrix/