[rules-dev] Error in drools-example-brms

Xavier Breton xavier.breton at acm.org
Thu Aug 16 18:39:10 EDT 2007

Hi Fernano, thank you  for your help. I change the classpath but I
still has the problem.

I made a debug and the exeption that is thown is IOException in the
class FileScanner.
The exception says:
java.io.InvalidClassException: org.mvel.CompiledExpression; local
class incompatible: stream classdesc serialVersionUID =
-8459552198577984707, local class serialVersionUID =
-1994048675652702021

The exception was fist catched in URLScaner, loadPackageChanges method
after executing the getCnageSet() method.

I'm running the JBRM in jboss-4.05GA and in the console is displaied
the following:
17:08:50,050 INFO  [STDOUT] PackageName: org.acme.insurance
17:08:50,050 INFO  [STDOUT] PackageVersion: fmeyer
17:08:50,050 INFO  [STDOUT] PackageIsLatest: false

In the console the error looks like the one I send in the last mail.

Regards
Xavier