[rules-dev] Building from source problem and an open stream problem

Brett Bergquist brett at thebergquistfamily.com
Wed Aug 29 22:26:01 EDT 2007

I'm trying to track down a I/O stream that is not being closed.  So I
figured I would build from source and find the problem.  The problem is
that when I build from source, I'm having another problem.

I downloaded the drools-4.0.0-src.zip file and installed ant 1.7.0 and
maven 2.0.7.  I run the mvn command to build and I'm getting two failed
tests:

    Results :

    Failed tests:
      testScanAndLoad(org.drools.agent.FileScannerTest)
      testUpdateWithLocalCache(org.drools.agent.URLScannerTest)

Any ideas why this would be failing?  Any way to bypass the tests?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Brett