[rules-dev] testDynamicFunction JUnit test fails

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Thu Feb 8 11:19:09 EST 2007

What version of java are you using? I've heard of people having problems
with java6, which we do not currently support.

I'm not going ot attempt to fix this now as janino and eclipse now
support static imports, even for jdk1.4, so I'll move to that feature
instead - which should resolve a lot of issues.

Mark