[rules-dev] core and compiler

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Wed Jan 31 02:09:36 EST 2007

core and compiler should now compiled and all unit tests pass. I have
commented out testFromWithParams because there is an MVEL regression, I
have added a failing unit test to MVEL and mike will fix soon.

There seemed to be some partial committed code for the GlobalDescr work,
I fixed this as part of making all the unit tests work - so someone out
there might get some wierd conflicts when they next update or try and
commit.

If someone wants to check the other modules now and make sure they are
working.