[rules-dev] JBRMS question - originally posted to FMeyer

Barfield Steve Steve.Barfield at uk.fujitsu.com
Thu Jul 5 18:52:04 EDT 2007

Fernando,

Thanks for finding time to reply, I know your all busting a gut at the
mo.

Firstly, just to confirm you don't think I've missed a more obvious way
of getting a set of values (say countries) into JBRMS for use in rule
conditions.

Secondly, I'm not sure I know enough yet to suggest enhancements to
JBRMS.

Even if tables of user-defined values could be held INSIDE JBRMS for
rule conditions, it would make sense for the same tables to be visible
OUTSIDE

JBRMS to set the data that was being submitted to the rules. If a rule
is written for country "SPA" ie Spain, this rule would not be fired if
data

was submitted for country "SPN".

Regards, Steve Barfield, Developer