[rules-dev] JBRMS question - originally posted to FMeyer

Anstis, Michael (M.) manstis1 at ford.com
Fri Jul 6 04:25:32 EDT 2007

Hi,

Apart from possibly stepping too far across the "user" mailing list to
this "developer" list; I've commented the JIRA to the extent that
allowing for "value domains" could be accommodated by exposing (in this
particular case) the "from" keyword in the editor. This would allow for
static and dynamic lists to be included in rules. Perhaps a wider
requirement would be to expose more DRL keywords in a graphical form;
rather than the more simple facts, CE's and other predicates?

With kind regards,

Mike