[rules-dev] Who is in charge of Rules Management System development?

Michael Neale michael.neale at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 00:54:37 EDT 2007

Hi Andrew.

yeah that would be me !

I am somewhat less responsive lately cause I am frantically
finalising/fixing things for 4.0.

As mark mentioned, use the snapshots. Some key changes have gone in in the
last few days. The manual has a chapter on admin and installation, but check
the the wiki page:
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=RulesRepository for some details
which I try to keep up todate in this period of rapid change.

There are no "tutorials" as yet, but that will be our next priority, as
there are a few not quite intuitive concepts.

One of the main advantages will be using it with the runtime "agent" which
will make deployign rules very easy (either copy the package files into a
directory, or have the runtime system talk to the BRMS directly to get the
appropriate version).

Michael.