[rules-dev] Problem building drools-eclipse

Anstis, Michael (M.) manstis1 at ford.com
Fri May 4 11:56:47 EDT 2007

Hi,

Following Mark's "Build" notes I did the following:-

[ok] Get everything from
http://anonsvn.labs.jboss.com/labs/jbossrules/tags/4.0.0.11611MR2

[ok] mvn install

[ok] mvn -Declipse=true -Ddocumentation=true clean install
-DlocalEclipseDrop=/folder/jboss-rules/local-eclipse-drop-mirror

Unfortunately building the documentation fails which means attempting to
run other goals that package the JARs fail too.

OK so the documenation fails - no big deal at this stage, but how can I
get drools-eclipse to otherwise package?

The long and short of it is that I want to try the plugin with IBM RAD7
(in particular RuleFlow).

Can I hack a POM or something?

With kind regards,

Mike

PS - I can see eclipse and documentation used in the main POM profiles
but couldn't see where localEclipseDrop was used. Is it to point to a
local Eclipse root folder, or a folder to which Eclipse will be
installed?