[rules-dev] Conway example - update to use ruleflow

Michael Neale michael.neale at gmail.com
Thu May 17 21:25:55 EDT 2007

Hi Michael.

I think Mark was working on a "stateful" conways example (the old was
stateless) - I wasn't sure if he got to using ruleflow (just check first).

Ruleflow is probably very useful to most people who would have used
agenda-groups - agenda-groups are a stack, which is not intuitive to most
people, but ruleflows are more imperative, so examples showing that are
appreciated. I would almost go as far as to say that *most* of the time when
you want control, you want ruleflow (you will know if you want agenda).
Correct me if I am wrong, ruleflow is new to me !

Michael.