[rules-dev] Intellij IDEA 7 open source License key available for JBoss Drools

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 11:29:36 EDT 2007

Hi guys,

As most you probably of know, I am not a big Eclipse fan and I prefer
IntelliJ IDEA.
Yea, it's not open source, which is sad, but at least I don't think this
IDE hates me personally :)

Anyway, with the release of IDEA 7 I 've requested a free open source
license key for my weekend work on drools(-solver) and spring-richclient
this morning.
And they have just send me a license key for "JBoss Drools" which I - as
I understand it - can share with the other drools committers for their
work on drools.

As we can't publish the license on the website or mailing list, I 've
send a copy to Mark. If anyone else is interested, you can contact him
or me.

Now, let me see what they whipped up with the maven 2 integration new in
7 :)

--
With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet