[rules-dev] source for jsr94-1.1.jar

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Tue Aug 12 17:24:20 EDT 2008

It's not well maintained and there is little to no documentation on it.
There are a few articles to read, such as this one from Sun:
http://java.sun.com/developer/technicalArticles/J2SE/JavaRule.html

The JCP page is actually out of date:
http://www.jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=94

Daniel Selman is the maintainer and he keeps more recent versions and
source at javarules.com:
http://www.javarules.org/api_doc/readme.html README
http://www.javarules.org/api_doc/ri/index.html api-docs

The src link seems broken. I suggest you email Daniel for up to date
urls Daniel Selman <dselman at ilog.fr>

Mark