[rules-dev] drools-process-enterprise - JPAPersisterManager should take EntityManagerFactory as an input parameter

Michal Bali michalbali at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 16:48:35 EST 2008

Hi Kris,

The JPAPersisterManager is currently creating a new EntityManagerFactory.

It should probably also take an EntityManagerFactory as an input. This is
necessary if you already have an EntityManagerFactory in your application
you want to reuse it. Two EntityManagerFactories mean two transactional
resources that have to be managed by a distributed transaction and that is
unnecessary.

If you want I should be able to provide the patch. It should be a simple
constructor change :).

I hope I am not starting to bother you with my issues, I might have a few
more :)

Thank you.
Best Regards,
Michal