[rules-dev] Guided Editor in BRMS / Guvnor Version 5 (Snapshot of 26 June)

Paul Browne paulb at firstpartners.net
Thu Jun 26 16:45:27 EDT 2008

Ravi,

Thanks for your quick response and good suggestions

1) I tried the xml you suggested, but on my JBoss this causes a chain of
errors.
2) Removing the edit from 1, I searched around the issue and tried the
fix on this webpage
http://www.nabble.com/Drools-4.0.4-and-Jboss-4.2.2-GA-td16113554.html#a16113554

Paul