[rules-dev] Convert .brl to .drl

Michael_S for_bachelor at web.de
Fri Mar 21 11:02:31 EDT 2008

Thank you for your advice! :handshake: I have done it, but I think not
correct...

import org.apache.commons.io.*;
String 	fileName 	 = "firstGuidedRule.brl";
File 	file 		 = new File(fileName);
String 	fileAsString         = FileUtils.readFileToString(file);

BRXMLPersistence read = (BRXMLPersistence) BRXMLPersistence.getInstance();
BRDRLPersistence write = (BRDRLPersistence) BRDRLPersistence.getInstance();

String outputDRL = write.marshal(read.unmarshal(fileAsString));

How can I pass it now to PackageBuilder?

(I am sorry for such simple questions..)