[rules-dev] synchronization between jboss\jbrms and eclipse\drool

brahim el achbor achbor at gmail.com
Tue May 6 08:57:02 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm a student doing my internship in an IT enterprise, the subject of this
internship is to evaluate JBoss Rules, and see if it can replace ILOG Jrules
in some of our client's projects
One important thing that can make Jboss Rules eligible is to have the
possibility of synchronization between jboss\jbrms and eclipse\drool: this
means to be able to access the Eclipse based rules project through the Jboss
BRMS, and to be able to edit the rules and sync after the changes...
Is that possible with the current version of Drools?

Thank you very much for any help you can give me. (and sorry for my terrible
english !!!)

Brahim EL ACHBOR